Program Type:Early Literacy
Starting Kindergarten can be scary for parents and children! Build confidence, school readiness, and social emotional skills with six weeks of sessions to prepare your child to succeed.
Each week will include a story, songs, learning games or other interactive opportunities, as well as a craft or project to do at home all focused on a topic essential to Kindergarten success. Over the course of six weeks, all the letters of the alphabet and numbers 1-10 will be covered, as well as:
- Week 1: All About Me and Getting to Know Kindergarten
- Week 2: Colors, Shapes, and Patterns
- Week 3: Rhyming Words
- Week 4: Compound Words and Syllables
- Week 5: Feelings, Manners, and Following Directions
- Week 6: Hygiene and Self Care at School
All six sessions will be offered on Zoom, Fridays at 3:00 pm. For children ages 4-6 years old.
This program is available online only. Registration is required. Details on how to participate will be emailed the day of the program. The email may go to your spam folder.