Program Type:Arts, Culture, & Literature
National Novel Writing Month is coming up fast! Come learn about NaNoWriMo and how to get started, discuss winning strategies and tools, and meet other local writers. NaNoWriMo is a challenging endeavor and winning is possible - especially with community!
Beginners and experienced writers welcome!
For more about NaNoWriMo, visit their website.
Support Group Meeting Schedule
- October 23 - Preparation: Intro to NaNoWriMo, Getting Started, & Tools
- October 30 - Preparation: Idea Sharing & Feedback
- November 6 - Virtual Write-In
- November 13 - Virtual Write-In
- November 20 - Virtual Write-In
- November 27 - Virtual Write-In
- December 4 - Celebration: Wrap Up & Revision
Special thanks to the Friends of the Library!