Program Type:Arts, Culture, & Literature
National Novel Writing Month is coming up fast! Come learn about NaNoWriMo and how to get started, discuss winning strategies and tools, and meet other local writers. NaNoWriMo is a challenging endeavor and winning is possible - especially with community!
Beginners and experienced writers welcome!
For more about NaNoWriMo, visit their website. This event is not officially associated with or organized by the nonprofit behind NaNoWriMo.
Support Group Meeting Schedule
- October 23 - Preparation: Intro to NaNoWriMo, Getting Started, & Tools
- October 30 - Preparation: Idea Sharing & Feedback
- November 6 - Virtual Write-In
- November 13 - Virtual Write-In
- November 20 - Virtual Write-In
- November 27 - Virtual Write-In
- December 4 - Celebration: Wrap Up & Revision
Special thanks to the Friends of the Library!