Program Type:Arts, Culture, & Literature, Civic Engagement, Early Literacy, Economic/Workforce Development, Español
Celebrate Older Americans Month programming from the Dallas Public Library dedicated to our seniors.
- May 4 at 1 p.m.-Whimsical Watercolors- Preston Royal Branch Library
- Reoccurring: May 5, May 11, and May 12 at 1 p.m.
- May 10 at 2 p.m. - Bilingual Senior Salsa Dance Class - Hampton-Illinois Branch Library
- Reoccurring: May 12, May 17, May 19, and May 24 at 2 p.m.
- May 14 at 11:00 a.m.-Senior Social Hour- Pleasant Grove Branch Library
- May 14 at 2 p.m.-Senior Social Hour- Kleberg Rylie Branch Library
- May 18 at 10 a.m.-Be Dazzled: Jewelry Making for Seniors by VET- Prairie Creek Branch Library
- May 21 at 4 p.m.-Senior Social Hour- Prairie Creek Branch Library
- May 28 at 11 a.m.-Senior Social Hour- Skyline Branch Library