Dallas Literary Festival Programs
The Dallas Public Library joins SMU in a collaborative partnership supporting the kick-off week of the Dallas Literary Festival from March 18 to 22, 2022.
This year’s theme is RESILIENCE, progressing forward during the powerful and unpredictable currents in social movements, politics, and public health that have shaped the world in recent years. This annual event celebrates and encourages conversations about contemporary literature, both on campus and in the larger community.
Check our list of programs below to find some amazing events happening around the Dallas Public Library and the world wide web.
- March 16 at 7 p.m.-Triangular Editing
- March 17 at 6:30 p.m.-Romance Novels & Feminism
- March 18 at 8 p.m.-Lit·er·a·ture·al·ly Buzzed (A virtual drinking game that combines books and booze!)
- March 15 to April 30- Shakespeare Adventure Walk- J. Erik Jonsson Central Library
- March 15 to 17 at 10 a.m.-From the Pages: Recycled Bookmarks- Paul Laurence Dunbar Lancaster-Kiest Branch
- March 15 to 17 at 10 a.m.-From the Pages: Recycled Bookmarks- Highland Hills Branch
- March 16 at 12 p.m. -Writing Your Story: A Literary Kit- Fretz Park Branch
- March 16 at 5:30 p.m. -Local YA Author Alex Temblador- North Oak Cliff Branch
- March 17 at 5:30 p.m.-Empowerment Through Poetry with Alejandra Ramos Gomez- Grauwyler Park Branch
- March 17 at 4:30 p.m.- Blackout Poetry workshop- Pleasant Grove Branch Library