Program Type:Arts, Culture, & Literature
Part of our "Explore Latin America" series celebrating Hispanic/Latin American Heritage Month.
Each Saturday we will travel to a different country in Latin America learning about its culture and its people through stories, activities, and dance.
Today we are exploring Mexico with traditional Mexican folktale storytime told bilingually, followed by a craft workshop led by Natalia Padilla.
- Storytime at 10:30 a.m.- Green is a Chili Pepper (Bilingual)
- Hue and Music Workshop at 11 a.m.
Check out some of our other featured countries Saturdays during Hispanic Heritage Month,
- Colombia at the Audelia Road Branch on October 1
- Puerto Rico at the Forest Green Branch on October 8
- El Salvador at the Vickery Park Branch on October 15
This program is brought to you by the Friends of the Dallas Public Library. The Cultural artists for this event are sponsored by the Community Artists Program (CAP), a program of the City of Dallas, Office of Cultural Affairs.